The EVO family of descenders is designed for use in vertical activities including: Rope access, rope rescue systems, work at height and adventure activities including: abseiling, waterfall descent and ravines. EVO has been tested in accordance with CE EN 12841 2006 Type C for use with semi-static ropes with low elasticity with diameters between 10.5 and 11.5 millimeters. The EVO is a self-locking descender.
This equipment allows the user to perform maneuvers such as:
– Descent controlled by rope;
– It has an automatic locking system but without the anti-panic;
– Moving horizontally or inclined planes;
– Positioning yourself at the work point without having to lock or tie the scull;
– It can also be used to carry out a load carrying system in progression, and short rope climbs (through the addition of a foot strap model Stec S01) ;
– Side plate with CLIP, allowing you to quickly attach and remove the rope.
Allows lowering a heavy load of up to 250 kg (only for experienced users, consult the instructions for use for the device on our website)
The Evo D02 comes equipped with a clip-on tongue and no anti-panic device. Intended for professional use, its wire tongue facilitates the placement and removal of the rope.